01.02.2024.Friday.UNTOUCHABLES OF INDIA.NEWS.BY Sivaji.CEO.Dr Ambedkar Ambulance Assn.chn.26.


(Today our news will be in English,Tamil,Telugu and Hindi)


Woman raped at gunpoint in Agra

POSTED ON FEBRUARY 1, 2024


Agra: A case of rape of a Dalit woman who had gone to cut wood at gunpoint has come to light in Fatehpur Sikri police station area of Agra district of Uttar Pradesh. Police gave information about this.

Police said that the victim was threatened that if she told anyone about this, her entire family would be killed.

He said that based on the complaint of the victim, the police have registered a case and started investigation.

Fatehpur Sikri police station in-charge Dharmendra Dahiya said that prima facie the case appears suspicious. He said that the matter is being thoroughly investigated and fair action will be taken.

The victim, who came with her father, said in her complaint that she was returning after cutting wood, when the accused forcibly pulled her into the bushes and allegedly raped her at gunpoint.

Courtesy: The print

 

न्होंने बताया कि पीड़िता की शिकायत के आधार पर पुलिस ने मामला दर्ज कर जांच शुरू कर दी है.

फतेहपुर सीकरी थाना प्रभारी धर्मेंद्र दहिया ने बताया कि प्रथम दृष्टया मामला संदिग्ध लग रहा है। उन्होंने कहा कि मामले की गहनता से जांच की जा रही है और निष्पक्ष कार्रवाई की जाएगी.

अपने पिता के साथ आई पीड़िता ने अपनी शिकायत में कहा कि वह लकड़ी काटकर लौट रही थी, तभी आरोपी ने उसे जबरन झाड़ियों में खींच लिया और बंदूक की नोक पर उसके साथ कथित तौर पर बलात्कार किया.

सौजन्य: द .



ATROCITIES DALIT NEWS JUSTICE MADHYA PRADESH NEWS POOR STATE

Collector sir! Get our land from the bullies, Dalit family walked 35 KM to reach collectorate for justice

POSTED ON FEBRUARY 1, 2024


Dalit family walked 35 KM to reach Collectorate. In Rajgarh district, the land of a Dalit family was captured by the bullies. The family has been facing problems for the last 8 months regarding the demarcation of the land. When no one listened, the family walked 35 kilometers on foot to reach the Collectorate office for justice.

Rajgarh. The bureaucracy is so dominant in Rajgarh district of Madhya Pradesh that, for the second time on Tuesday, the 30th of the beginning of the new year, another victim’s family took to the road and covered the distance of 35 kilometers on foot. After reaching the Collectorate, he narrated his pain to the Collector. Then the Collector gave the victim’s family time till February 2 to demarcate the land. Whereas before this, another family from Rajgarh has taken out on foot for the Nyaya Yatra by playing thali in the last year.

Occupation of land by bullies

In fact, on Tuesday, a family traveled about 35 kilometers on foot and reached the public hearing held at the Collectorate. While giving the complaint application, he said, “I am Badrilal Jatav, resident of village Naplyakhedi tehsil Biaora district Rajgarh, my land is situated in the village. I am worried about the demarcation of which for the last 8 months. The government administration has not taken any action till date. Patwari and Sarpanch are giving wrong information to the higher officials in collusion with the villagers. Please demarcate my land and free it from encroachment by some bullies of the village and hand it over to me. Otherwise I, along with my family, will remain on hunger strike here peacefully.

Justice march of 35 kilometers on foot

Actually, the whole matter is of Naplykhedi village under Biaora tehsil of Rajgarh district. Badrilal’s father Amar Singh’s family lives in the village. The victim’s family had been making rounds of offices for the last 8 months for the demarcation of the leased land located in their village. Even after the complaint no one listened. In such a situation, the family decided to undertake Nyaya Yatra on foot and set out on the road with 5 men and one woman of their family. Started Nyaya Yatra on foot from Monday and after covering a distance of about 35 kilometres, he reached the Collectorate on Tuesday. During that time he also had a banner in his hand in which it was written.

Justice Yatra

Hunger Strike till death

To free the land from the illegal occupation of the bullies.

Been making rounds of officials for 8 months, but could not get justice

Wrong information about land is being given to higher officials by Patwari Shivprasad Sen in collusion with the powerful.

The family is constantly harassed by the bullies.

Where should a poor person go for justice?

Who is responsible for the family being forced to fast?

Been troubled since 8 months

During discussion with the media, members of the victim’s family said, “We have brought Nyay Yatra from our village Naplyakhedi to demarcate our land. Our family has been troubled for 8 months and no action has been taken yet. Have appealed to the Collector several times. When we go to the Tehsildar, he tells us the wrong lease of our land. They say that you were given the wrong land at that time. I also went to the local MLA or Minister of our area and he told me to take it to him and talk to him. The government administration has not listened to us at all in this matter.

Assurance of February 2 for demarcation

The victims told that “We have been walking from our village since Monday morning.” Our leased land has been illegally occupied by powerful people of Gurjar community. Regarding the meeting with the Collector, the victim’s family member said that we have just met and we have been assured of February 2 for the demarcation. They have given such assurances many times but our land has not been demarcated.

Collector said – possession will be returned

In the said matter, Rajgarh Collector Harsh Dixit says, “The demarcation of the said land had already been done, but earlier the situation was not clear and there was a demand for re-demarcation from both the parties. These people were also informed a few days ago when they were assured that their land would be demarcated after January 26. Whatever the situation may be, if their land is encroached upon by someone, it will be returned to them and action will be taken as per the situation prevailing on the spot.

Courtesy: ETV Bharat



....

ATROCITIES CASTE DALIT NEWS NEWS STATE UTTAR PRADESH

The bully gave liquor to the Dalit; He tied a towel over his mo

Farrukhabad: In Nawabganj police station area, a young man was made to drink alcohol and garlanded him with shoes. On the complaint of the victim’s mother, the police have registered a report in the matter and started action.

Rajneesh Kumari, resident of village Veerpur, wife of late. Ved Ram Jatav told in the complaint given to the police station that on January 29, his son Bhura was sleeping at home. Then Omkar Thakur, son of Shivam of the village, came to the house and took his son away from home. According to Rajneesh, his son was forcibly made to drink alcohol by the accused youth. Then some altercation started.

While under the influence of alcohol, he wrapped a towel around his son’s mouth and put a garland of shoes around the young man’s neck. When the youth’s mother came to know about this, Rajneesh Kumari first went to the house to lodge a complaint against the accused. After this, he went to the police station and lodged a complaint against the accused. Police Station Head JP Pal said that a report has been registered on the complaint of the victim’s mother. Strict action will be taken against the accused.

Coiurtesy: Hindi News



Painful! Minor raped in front of parents at knife point in MP, search for accused continues

POSTED ON FEBRUARY 1, 2024

The cases of crime against women are not showing any signs of decreasing in MP. In Gwalior, a minor was gang-raped at knifepoint in front of her family.

Gwalior. A case of brutal brutality against a minor has come to light in Bhanwarpura police station area of Gwalior district of Madhya Pradesh. It is being told that three people raped a 15 year old girl in front of her parents. During this time, the miscreants had held the parents hostage at knifepoint. He also beat up his brothers and parents. Raped the girl one by one. A case has been registered on the complaint of the victim and the search for the accused has been started.

Rape of minor at knife point

According to the information, this family living in Shivpuri district has come to live in Bhanwarpur police station area only a few days ago. Last night the minor had gone to the bathroom with her brother. Then three people surrounded them and when the family members came out after hearing the noise of the children, they saw that two people were holding the girl. A person was holding his son’s neck. Who also beat up his parents. First two people raped the girl at the point of a knife.

Courtesy: ETV Bharat



Jagan Mohan Reddy Cabinet approves ₹5,000 crore for women from ST, Dalit, Backward Classes communities

POSTED ON FEBRUARY 1, 2024


The Cabinet also approved the release of a notification by the Mega District Selection Committee (DSC) to fill 6,100 teaching positions.

Ahead of the Andhra Pradesh elections, the Jagan Mohan Reddy-led YSRCP government in the state has decided to go all out to woo different sections of voters.

In a Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Wednesday, 31 January, it was decided to allocate a whopping ₹5,000 crore for the welfare of women from backward class and marginalised communities. The move comes even as Jagan Mohan Reddy, in his public addresses, has been highlighting welfare schemes from his government.

Andhra Pradesh is scheduled to go to polls along with the Lok Sabha elections in 2024.

In an apparent move to address unemployment, the Cabinet approved the release of a notification by the Mega District Selection Committee (DSC) to fill 6,100 teaching positions. This decision, which fulfils the demands of DSC aspirants, is expected to provide a substantial opportunity for job seekers in Andhra Pradesh. The decision is also set to pacify anger over DSC aspirants over pending vacancies.

Other Cabinet decisions

The state Cabinet also gave its nod for filling 689 vacant positions in the Forest Department. This decision aligns with the government’s commitment to strengthening various sectors, including forestry and environmental conservation.

In a notable move, the Cabinet approved the allocation of a significant sum of ₹5,000 crore for the welfare of women belonging to Backward Classes (BC), Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Minority communities. This financial provision is expected to uplift and empower marginalised sections of society, the government said.

The Cabinet further approved the release of funds under the fourth tranche of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, scheduled for 16 February. This welfare programme focuses on providing financial support to women.

A noteworthy decision involved the Cabinet’s approval of proposals by the State Investment Promotion Board (SIPB) for investments worth ₹22,302 crore in the power sector. “This move is anticipated to enhance infrastructure and stimulate economic growth,” a press note from the government said.

The Cabinet also extended the retirement age of non-teaching staff in government universities from 60 years to 62 years.

Further, in a bid to streamline governance at the grassroots-level, the Cabinet made it mandatory for all Gram Panchayats to appoint a Secretary.

As the state progresses with these initiatives, the Cabinet will soon announce the date for the Vote on Account budget.

Courtesy : TSF.


వాసీలు ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ దళిత వార్తలు ఎన్నికల వార్తలు రాష్ట్ర గిరిజన మహిళ

ఎస్టీ, దళిత, వెనుకబడిన తరగతుల మహిళలకు ₹ 5,000 కోట్లకు జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి కేబినెట్ ఆమోదం

ఫిబ్రవరి 1, 2024న పోస్ట్ చేయబడింది


6,100 టీచింగ్‌ పోస్టుల భర్తీకి మెగా డిస్ట్రిక్ట్‌ సెలక్షన్‌ కమిటీ (డీఎస్‌సీ) నోటిఫికేషన్‌ను విడుదల చేసేందుకు మంత్రివర్గం ఆమోదం తెలిపింది.

ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ఎన్నికలకు ముందు, రాష్ట్రంలోని జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి నేతృత్వంలోని వైఎస్సార్సీపీ ప్రభుత్వం వివిధ వర్గాల ఓటర్లను ప్రలోభపెట్టడానికి అన్ని విధాలుగా నిర్ణయించుకుంది.

జనవరి 31, బుధవారం ముఖ్యమంత్రి వైఎస్‌ జగన్‌మోహన్‌రెడ్డి అధ్యక్షతన జరిగిన మంత్రివర్గ సమావేశంలో వెనుకబడిన తరగతులు మరియు అణగారిన వర్గాల మహిళల సంక్షేమం కోసం ₹5,000 కోట్లు కేటాయించాలని నిర్ణయించారు. జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి తన బహిరంగ ప్రసంగాలలో తన ప్రభుత్వం నుండి సంక్షేమ పథకాలను హైలైట్ చేస్తున్నందున కూడా ఈ చర్య వచ్చింది.

2024లో లోక్‌సభ ఎన్నికలతో పాటు ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్‌లో కూడా ఎన్నికలు జరగాల్సి ఉంది.

నిరుద్యోగాన్ని పరిష్కరించడానికి ఒక స్పష్టమైన చర్యగా, 6,100 ఉపాధ్యాయ పోస్టుల భర్తీకి మెగా డిస్ట్రిక్ట్ సెలక్షన్ కమిటీ (DSC) నోటిఫికేషన్ విడుదల చేయడానికి క్యాబినెట్ ఆమోదం తెలిపింది. DSC ఔత్సాహికుల డిమాండ్లను నెరవేర్చే ఈ నిర్ణయం ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్‌లోని ఉద్యోగార్ధులకు గణనీయమైన అవకాశాన్ని కల్పిస్తుందని భావిస్తున్నారు. పెండింగ్‌లో ఉన్న ఖాళీలపై డీఎస్సీ ఔత్సాహికులపై ఆగ్రహాన్ని కూడా చల్లార్చేందుకు ఈ నిర్ణయం తీసుకోనుంది.

ఇతర క్యాబినెట్ నిర్ణయాలు

అటవీ శాఖలో ఖాళీగా ఉన్న 689 పోస్టుల భర్తీకి రాష్ట్ర మంత్రివర్గం కూడా ఆమోదం తెలిపింది. ఈ నిర్ణయం అటవీ మరియు పర్యావరణ పరిరక్షణతో సహా వివిధ రంగాలను బలోపేతం చేయడానికి ప్రభుత్వ నిబద్ధతకు అనుగుణంగా ఉంటుంది.

చెప్పుకోదగ్గ చర్యలో, వెనుకబడిన తరగతులు (BC), షెడ్యూల్డ్ కులాలు (SC), షెడ్యూల్డ్ తెగలు (ST), మరియు మైనారిటీ వర్గాలకు చెందిన మహిళల సంక్షేమం కోసం గణనీయమైన ₹ 5,000 కోట్ల కేటాయింపును మంత్రివర్గం ఆమోదించింది. ఈ ఆర్థిక సదుపాయం సమాజంలోని అట్టడుగు వర్గాలను ఉద్ధరించడానికి మరియు సాధికారత చేకూరుస్తుందని ప్రభుత్వం అంచనా వేస్తోంది.

ఫిబ్రవరి 16న జరగాల్సిన వైఎస్ఆర్ చేయూత పథకం నాలుగో విడత నిధుల విడుదలకు మంత్రివర్గం ఆమోదం తెలిపింది. ఈ సంక్షేమ కార్యక్రమం మహిళలకు ఆర్థిక సహాయం అందించడంపై దృష్టి పెడుతుంది.

విద్యుత్ రంగంలో ₹22,302 కోట్ల విలువైన పెట్టుబడుల కోసం స్టేట్ ఇన్వెస్ట్‌మెంట్ ప్రమోషన్ బోర్డ్ (SIPB) ప్రతిపాదనలకు క్యాబినెట్ ఆమోదం తెలిపిన ముఖ్యమైన నిర్ణయం. "ఈ చర్య మౌలిక సదుపాయాలను మెరుగుపరచడానికి మరియు ఆర్థిక వృద్ధిని ప్రేరేపించడానికి అంచనా వేయబడింది" అని ప్రభుత్వం నుండి ఒక ప్రెస్ నోట్ పేర్కొంది.

ప్రభుత్వ విశ్వవిద్యాలయాల్లో బోధనేతర సిబ్బంది పదవీ విరమణ వయస్సును 60 ఏళ్ల నుంచి 62 ఏళ్లకు పొడిగిస్తూ మంత్రివర్గం నిర్ణయం తీసుకుంది.

ఇంకా, అట్టడుగు స్థాయిలో పాలనను క్రమబద్ధీకరించే ప్రయత్నంలో, క్యాబినెట్ అన్ని గ్రామ పంచాయతీలకు కార్యదర్శిని నియమించడాన్ని తప్పనిసరి చేసింది.

ఈ కార్యక్రమాలతో రాష్ట్రం పురోగమిస్తున్నందున, ఓట్ ఆన్ అకౌంట్ బడ్జెట్‌కు సంబంధించిన తేదీని క్యాబినెట్ త్వరలో ప్రకటించనుంది.

సౌజన్యం : TSF




Return to frontpage
HamberMenu

Sneha Hastham scheme to provide medical care to tribal communities launched

January 31, 2024 10:37 pm | Updated 10:37 pm IST - THIRUVANANTHA

Forest Minister A.K. Saseendran on Wednesday  launched the scheme ‘Sneha Hastham’ that is envisaged to organise medical camps in 100 select tribal settlements this year.

Forest Minister A.K. Saseendran on Wednesday launched the scheme ‘Sneha Hastham’ that is envisaged to organise medical camps in 100 select tribal settlements this year.

The Forest Department has embarked on a novel initiative to provide medical treatment to tribal communities across the State.

Forest Minister A.K. Saseendran on Wednesday formally launched the scheme ‘Sneha Hastham’ that is envisaged to organise medical camps in 100 select tribal settlements this year. The programme also aims to propagate awareness regarding hygiene, sanitation and disease prevention.

Minister for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Development K. Radhakrishnan presided over the programme. Thiruvananthapuram Corporation councillor Rakhi Ravikumar, Director of ST Development Department D.R. Meghasree, Director of Health Services K.R. Reena, Head of the Forest Force Ganga Singh and Indian Medical Association State president Joseph Benaven were among those present. Some members of Pankad, Mangod, Chuvanampara and Pottamavu tribal settlements were also in attendance on the occasion.

Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (Eco-Development and Tribal Welfare) Justin Mohan said the programme, being organised in association with other departments and the IMA, will involve extending super-speciality health care facilities among forest-dependent communities in far-flung areas. Those requiring high quality medical care will be covered under the comprehensive medical insurance scheme for higher levels of treatment in government and private hospitals.

In the first phase, camps will be organised in 30 tribal settlements, the first of which will be held in Aralam in Kannur.   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

19.01.2025...Untouchablity News.....अछूत समाचार.தீண்டாமை செய்திகள்.by Team சிவாஜி. शिवाजी .Shivaji.asivaji1962@gmail.com.9444917060.

Massacre on UNTOUCHABLES by Caste Hindus.unforgettable in life..Series..1.

How SC.ST MPs elected in General Seats in all India ?